Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Paws-itively Petey

 Hi, my name is Petey, and I will be giving you my purr-spective on life.
 This is my house, I live here with Daisy,
 BabyCat
 P.J.
This is Sambuca.  He is a  Boston Yorkie.  Buca is very loveable, and can be quite entertaining! If there was a canine equivalent of "G.Q." magazine, Buca would be on the cover in all his sartorial splendor!!!
 Kodi is a German Shepherd.  She is our version of "Nana Dog".
They don't live here, but occasionally visit I promised them they would be included in my blog. We critters share our home with two humans, Linda and Ed.  (not pictured here!)
 Here I AM!!!  This is me, Petey, the big dog on the right.  I am an American Stafforshire Terrier. Sitting next to me is DaisyMae, a Jack Russell Terrier. Daisy has the 'pedigree' and I have the "ATTITUDE". 

 The human lady that lives with us has become a 'blogger'.  Can't tell you what that is or does, since the word 'blogger/blog/blogging' does not exist in my canine vocabulary.  All I know is that I haven't had a moment's peace.  That lady gives new meaning to the word 'stalking', and would put even the most stubborn papparazzi to shame.  She is always expecting me to do something cute.  Is THIS cute enough????
 Seriously......be careful when you ask for cute, cause this is what you get, me doing my aerobics!!!
 In addition to indoor aerobic exercise, I enjoy taking a walk down the driveway to help the human man get the mail and newspapers.  Sometimes Daisy comes along to keep us company. 

 I love the smell of clean fresh snow, and am straining to plow right through it.

 When I am not walking, I love to take the SUV for a spin. 
 Or just 'chill' with my human man, Ed.  He is my best bud!
 When I have a few minutes to myself, I like to relax and watch T.V. 

The grub here is pretty good.  The human lady feeds us our main meal in the evening.  Tonight's menu is "Chef Michael's Chicken Blend mixed with Alpo Beef Slices.....Yummo!
My human has these etiquette rules though.  We must sit like gentle-dogs until it is time for.......
her to put the.......
CHOW DOWN.
 After I finish my main meal, I hang out at the kitchen table while the humans eat their supper.  Hey, you never know when some crumb (or a bigger piece) of food will accidentally fall off the table.  When it does, we are ready!
 The cats however have not learned the subtle approach, and sit staring at the bowl of cereal and calculating the odds of getting to it before one of the humans can stop them. 
 Our 'accommodations' are very luxurious, we each have our own favorite places to catch a few ZZZZZZs



 While we enjoy our privacy, there are just those times when we want to cuddle with a friend. 

 Well, that's all folks,   Today's activity has worn me out.  So if you'll excuse me, I will just lay here with my blankie. I hope you have enjoyed spending a day with me, and will visit again soon. 
Have a PURR-fectly wonderful day.  Sincerely, Petey

1 comment:

  1. Buster sends his love to to Petey
    and thinks he looks a very nice dog.
    Buster wishes he had some cat friends like Petey does.
    Greetings from NYC

    Buster blogs at
    ewix2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete